No guess as a first time guest!
First experiences can be intimidating, & we want to help with that! Our heart is to help take the guess work out of your first visit by providing you a little information about what can be expected at a typical Sunday Service at Be Love Company!
When should I get there? And where are you exactly?
We are located at 2501 Pine Grove Rd. Ringgold, GA 30736. We are currently renting this space from another church, so don’t be alarmed if you see a different church name on the building!
Service begins at 6PM on Sunday evenings & doors open at 530PM. We recommend arriving anytime between 530PM & 6PM. If you happen to arrive prior to 530PM that is totally fine! Our volunteers & team members may still be getting things in place, but you’re welcome to spend your time hanging in the lobby.
What can I expect?
- Our parking lot is partly paved & partly gravel, meaning, it is not entirely painted & lined for parking. For this reason, we’ve got a parking team on hand to help direct & park you!
- If you are a first time guest, expectant mother, elderly, or with disability, we have parking spaces saved just for you! Simply turn on your hazard lights as you enter the parking lot & our parking team will show you the way to your spot!
- Upon entering the building you will be brought into our lobby. Immediately to the right of the main doors you will find our Connect Desk! We’d love for you to stop by so we can say “hi,” answer any questions you may have, & provide you with a little gift as a “thank you” for visiting!
- Kids check-in opens at 540PM & the check-in desk can be found midway through the lobby to your right. (Please read below for more info regarding our kids classes.)
- We offer pre-service ministry! If you would like to receive prayer, prophetic ministry, or are in need of healing, one of our highly trained teams would love to meet you! Pre-service ministry takes place from 530PM – 555PM in the sanctuary. To receive ministry, please visit our check-in desk located near the double doors at the back of the lobby.
- Please note that prior to service our sanctuary is closed to the general public in order to honor those receiving pre-service ministry. Doors to the sanctuary open at 555PM. Until then, you are welcome to mix & mingle with the rest of Be Love Company in the lobby!
- If at any point you find yourself in need or with questions, please find any one of our team members sporting a Be Love Company lanyard & they will be happy to assist you!
- If you find yourself enjoying your visit to Be Love Company & want to know more about what’s going on, you can join our church-wide textline by texting the keyword “new2blc” to 94000. You will be prompted towards a one-time set up & from that point on you will receive a weekly text, sent out every Monday morning, informing you of that week’s events. You can remove yourself from the textline at anytime by texting the keyword “stop” to the same number.
- Our Sunday services begin promptly at 6PM. In general, our services are set up to begin with a time of musically led worship, a few moments for giving & church-wide announcements, a message from a member of our teaching staff or guest speaker, & time designed for ministry at the altar. In general, our services tend to run around 2 hours in length, but our highest priority is the presence of God, not time.
What about my kids?
We currently offer four different kids classes at Be Love Co. for all kids newborn to 5th grade! Check-in begins at 540PM, & classes are broken-down as follows…
- CLASS ONE: Babies (Newborn – 2 years old)
- CLASS TWO: Toddlers (3 & 4 year olds)
- CLASS THREE: K – 2nd Grade
- CLASS FOUR: 3rd – 5th Grade
Upon check-in, babies & toddlers will be brought directly to their classes. However, all kids kindergarten – 5th grade will be taken to our main kids sanctuary for worship that will kick off simultaneously with our main sanctuary.
For any mothers who may find themselves in need of privacy for nursing, a nursing mothers room has been prepared for you in the kids wing!
What should I wear? And should I bring anything?
Please feel free to wear what you are most comfortable in. We are a casual environment where people are welcome to come as they are!
Bring a friend, or come ready to meet some new ones! Also, we encourage taking notes during the message, so if that means taking notes on your phone, then bring your phone! If that means paper & a pen, bring those with you! And of course, a bible is always handy! However, if you don’t have a bible, are unfamiliar with the bible, or just forgot to bring yours with you, you can download the bible app through the appropriate button below!